Kamata mbuzi ya Krisi na Oaklands!
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) govern the relationship between Oaklands Properties Kenya Limited as the promoter of this promotional campaign and you as a Participant.
Please read these T&Cs and do not accept unless you agree to them.
Signify your acceptance by checking the ‘‘accept’’ box.
1. This promotional campaign is being run by Oaklands Properties Kenya Limited (the “Promoter”). Please find out more information about Oaklands here: www.oaklands.ke;
2. To be eligible, one is required to pay ten per cent (10%) of the purchase price and sign an Offer Letter in respect of a plot within Oaklands within a period of five (5) days.
3. The promotion will begin at 09:00 EAT on 1st November 2023 and close at 23:59 EAT on 31st December 2023;
4. Eligible members will receive a KES 10,000 voucher to be redeemed on a goat or other shopping for every plot reserved in accordance with clause 2 above;
5. The deadline for collection of the vouchers for delivery of the goat shall be 31st January 2024 and the collection point of the vouchers shall be at Tatu House on Ruiru-Kamiti Road;
6. The vouchers are not transferrable and can only be claimed by the respective eligible members;
7. The vouchers are not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit;
8. By taking part in this promotional campaign, you give permission for the Promoter to use your photograph and name for disclosure publicly as part of the Promoter’s post-contest publicity campaign. The winner will also give the Promoter the right to use his/her photo for a period of two years after the award date for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice review, or consent;
9. By participating in this promotion, participants automatically sign up to the Tatu City newsletter;
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of the participant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used;
11. The Promoter shall collect the participants personal information. The Promoter will not disclose the information other than for purposes of undertaking the promotion, unless compelled or permitted by law.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign;
13. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect;
14. Any delay or failure in the performance by the Promoter shall be excused if it is caused by a Force Majeure event. Force Majeure events include: acts of God, fires, floods, pandemics, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage, terrorism, vandalism, accidents, restraints by governments, injunctions, labor strikes and such other events which are beyond the anticipation of the Promoter; and
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya.